Fake app on Google Play store

There is a hackers app on the Google Play app store that is mimicking your site. He has used this to gain access to people unique wallet phrases when you attempt to add your wallet. I have left a complaint with the FBI. Personally cost me a lot of money, I’m sure I’m not the only one!

Dang I am sorry they got you! We had a post in the Discord Announcements, and on Twitter as well.
We have reported it to Google the day we found it as well. The scammers are getting more and more ruthless. We are trying to cover as much as we can! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Samurai in the Sushi Discord. They are always happy to help, and are very knowledgeable.

1 Like

Hi @Peedoff,

I’m sorry to hear about how scammers ripped you off. I am a member of various communities and do my best to warn people of the dangers, but I can see how these criminals are becoming more sophisticated by the day.

In the hope that others might avoid the trap, could you provide some more detail on how the operation took place?

Educating others can stop the bad guys from winning less often.

@Peedoff hoping you saw this. So sorry for your lost capital. Discord is the best place to report and inform others about scammers. 150k+ of us strong, let’s tackle this problem as a whole.