Frog Nation <3 Sushi

Wow interesting proposal. I like the emphasis on focusing on becoming the best DEX across all chains. Just from looking at the low TVL on some massive chains such as Avalanche, shows how much Sushi has to gain by focusing on being the go to DEX.

I think Abracadabra is currently rethinking their spell emissions and how staked spell works so I’m sure the teams could learn a lot from each other and discuss how xSushi can be reworked to better benefit the platform.

I’m not sure about the proposed leadership changes, as I’m unfamiliar with all of them except for Daniele.

5 Likes

Adding a poll

• LFG
  • No go

0 voters

4 Likes

Because the fees make it more inefficient than uniswap V2

Can we vote with our sushi instead of this poll? So that the votes are weighted.

1 Like

The fees allocated to buying SUSHI for xSUSHI should just be a fixed % of the transaction fees for that particular pool then… that way if they want to do low fee pools like some of the UNI V3 stable LPs, the portion going to xSUSHI scales accordingly.

1 Like

I personally will take a stance against this proposal. While Dani has done a great job with his projects they lack any real vision.

A recent AMA for Wonderland (TIME) revealed a music festival, investment fund, clothing brand, and potential game for as to where Wonderland is headed.

We also cannot leave out that the initial seed LP for TIME was seeded by a select group of people. This is not revealed anywhere on the internal docs or website. After at the TIME launch a few of the insiders then proceeded to snipe the listing.

This proposal comes across as a way to takeover Sushi. While Sushi does urgently need some form of restructuring Is Dani really the person to lead it? If Sushi were to stick to the principles that formed it I would say no.

11 Likes

amazing proposal
frog nation

6 Likes

Fees are arbitrarily adjustable in Trident

2 Likes

So you are talking about TIME only… (the “select friends” thing has been debunked a million time)
plus you say his projects lack real vision??
what about Abra? or ICE?
If its anyone that has vision its him lmao

2 Likes

I will vote against it
Mainly because I think the other proposals are more fleshed out and keep the vision of the community owned AMM intact. Here too much power is given to a few people and we see where that has led us. We need a clear structure of how the DAO works.

I would like to have you on board, or work together in partnerships. But I think the future for Sushi should be a mix of the samurai and arca proposal.

15 Likes

this poll is purely for sentiment, an actual vote would be put on snapshot and be weighted by sushipowah

3 Likes

This is going to get a no vote for me. The proposal gives too much power to someone who has his focus elsewhere. Dani is the visionary of several other projects, ICE, SPELL, TIME, and MIM and turning around SUSHI will require his full attention. In my opinion, Dani cannot give what is required to this project.

Also, I am concerned with the idea of an outsider coming in and making such massive structural changes. We are a community and someone like Dani just wants to port over Frog Nation without mixing in the sushi community. Just not a fit for me.

7 Likes

not the most detailed but daniele has a history of executing projects well. philosophies are well aligned to sushi. i think it is a plan worth giving serious thought to. I think he has the most experience and understands what sushi needs the most.

8 Likes

I think a post from each person named here with their particular unique edge is a must
The proposal looks great for Sushi that being said what would these new team members responsibilities be and what sort of control can we expect they would have?

3 Likes

Certainly like some of the ideas brought forward. And I do believe SUSHI needs new leadership with vision. However, I think this would give Dani too many roles, potentially conflicting from time to time. He would have 2 masters: xSUSHI holders and sSPELL holders. I’d rather see someone like Dani dedicate 100% of their focus on Sushi. But if it’s between the free floating current mess and this, I guess anything beats the current situation. I still believe that a snapshot vote (Yes/No) followed by elections on this is the fastest and fairest way out of this mess: Community election of new interim CEO - and Dani could be elected through this as the best candidate.

9 Likes

Agreed. SUSHI needs to stand on its own and give power back to the community, NOT centralise within a third party who gets a sweeping mandate to run it according to their own vision and integrate it under a wider umbrella of tools. NO vote from me.

3 Likes

Yes, I believe in your vision

1 Like
  • mechanism to enable Sushi holders to vote onto Onsen, but with subsequent rewards automated through analytics
  • continuing the work to decentralize Miso through governance
  • extending governance to bentobox and various strategies
  • further mechanism to handle and distribute grants

Agree that a great token model is essential. And the team has put a lot of thought already into implementing these ideas around decentralizing curation into Miso, Onsen and a revamped governance process.

Very exciting proposal,I hope we can go ahead, together we are strong

1 Like

Now the community has questions about Omakase’s ethics, so he is not suitable to serve as the head of operations. He needs to make a public statement explaining the #CREAM token loss event!

4 Likes