Tally is a is a free, open-source Web3 wallet built and operated by the same people who use it (community owned). It is a direct response to the shift towards corporate-run, closed source software in today’s most popular cryptocurrency wallets (i.e. Metamask)
Core Community Values
- Access over privilege
- Open source over restrictive licensing
- Community ownership over centralized profiteering
Right now we have launched an early release of the Tally wallet browser extension, called the Community Edition. It’s a chance to start using Tally before the full release later in Q1.
The current version of the Community Edition wallet is able to:
- Interact with DeFi dApps like Yearn, Keep, Synthetix and Saddle - as well as many others!
- Estimate gas costs more accurately than other Web3 wallets
- Track a multiple address portfolio using the Overview feature
- Easily import your Recovery Phrase from MetaMask
- Create a new 24 word Seed phrase through the wallet
- Be used in a read-only mode, allowing you to view any address and connect to dapps.
We think that our philosophy aligns with that of Sushiswap and want to ask you to integrate Tally into your dAPP.
Wallet connection libraries that are supported right now are Onboard.js, Web3react and wagmi-xyz.
If you using a different type of connection system, ping me or head over to the Tally Discord at http://chat.tally.cash/ and discuss the options.
Please check out more information here;
Or feel free to comment or message me with any queries.
I hope you’ll back this proposal and help us build a web3 wallet open to all.