Kashi not displaying any pairs - Troubleshooting Tips?

Hi, I’ve used Kashi to borrow, but now when I go to SUSHI I see no pairs. Before I would sometimes not see pairs if I hadn’t connected a wallet. But now even when I do connect a wallet, I still don’t see anything.

Any tips for troubleshooting? Does the network get too congested sometimes and I should try back later?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, should be back up now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

It’s not working again. I’ve tried a couple different browsers on iOS.

1 Like

New user so can’t create a post. I’ve tried a few transactions, getting an “Approve” message and can view the transaction on Etherscan. The ETH fees are deducted, but nothing else changes in my portfolio or wallet. How do I get help?

Please come join Sushiswap discord server, there you will get all the help you may need: SushiSwap Community
Also keep in mind that the “Approve” transaction is just for allowing the protocol interact with your tokens. After the “Approval” you need to make another transaction - the actual one (swapping, addling liquidity, staking and so on…) You can find some very good tutorials here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

1 Like