Increase the appetite of listing new tokens on Sushiswap by starting with a nice hot MISO.
Minimal Initial Sushi Offering (MISO) will be a token launchpad, designed to drive new projects towards launching on SushiSwap. It will include crowdsale options and functionality aimed at easing new tokens through their launch and migrating new liquidity into SushiSwap.
The proposal to create MISO includes the development and release of a launchpad, token factory and most importantly, the initial dex offering contracts.
This suite of contracts includes, but isn’t limited to:
- A Factory to create basic fixed supply tokens, mintable tokens, or bring your own ERC20 tokens for presale.
- Crowdsale contracts for initial offerings; Both traditional fixed price crowdsale and Dutch auction/ Fair launch options.
- Smart contract option to lock up liquidity tokens in Unicrypt vault or similar.
- Team vault to give the option to lock up funds for a set period of time
- Easy liquidity migrations; incl. ability to set a portion of raised funds to create a new SushiSwap pool, and migrate trustlessly.
Create a financial advantage and a out-of-the-box solution for non-technical founders to choose over more traditional and code-oriented competitors.
Offering a range of options for token creation, presale price discovery, token vaults and vesting, MISO sets up any project to launch on SushiSwap.
What we want is to stop tokens listing on our competitors first. By making initial offerings in SushiSwap more trusted (with vaults & standardized crowdsale contracts), retail and traders will be able to confidently raise new capital, trade on SushiSwap and ultimately generate more fees.
Proposal would be to build the family of smart contracts described above. The success fee for this project is 15k USD initially and an additional 25k at final delivery.
Any costs of freelancers I may use for things such as creating unit tests, etc and any other expenses I have will be mine. The core smart contract code will of course be written by me. Slight changes may occur due to technical feasibility, but will be clearly communicated when encountered. For the purpose showcasing we will provide an IP UI without any ties to the deadline. Delivery deadline for a beta release will be 4 weeks from the time the funds are approved. Final delivery will be within 8 weeks. Every day delayed after that will reduce success fee by 5%.
There will be a competitive pricing TBD for using MISO, but will be much cheaper and easier than any Launchpad, likely that any fees generated will be a small percentage from token listing fees and 70% would go directly to sushi holders, 20% as UI incentive for launchpads to use MISO / integrate with other projects, and 10% as dev fee.
MISO will be created, driving new tokens and liquidity to SushiSwap!
MISO will not be served.
- Yes, please!!
- Yes with extra tofu (diff token types)
- I want MISO Ramen (all the things!)
- No, I hate miso.