Should $Sushi list on the up coming StrikeX wallet?

Summary

My name is Jon and I am a team member of an emerging, UK-Based, FinTech company called StrikeX Technologies LTD.

StrikeX’s mission is to build blockchain-based solutions to enable anyone, anywhere, the ability to invest as part of a balanced and healthy lifestyle. In order to achieve this, we are launching our flagship product, a regulated 24/7 Trading Platform of Stocks, Crypto, Tokens, NFTs, Real-Estate, and More in Q4 2022. Meanwhile, we are expanding the StrikeX Ecosystem by launching two game-changing products in Q2 2022: the StrikeX Wallet and TradeX (DEX v2.0).

At the moment, we are extremely close to launching our upcoming state-of-the-art DeFi wallet. With that being said, I am writing to you to see if you would be interested in having $SUSHI listed on our wallet for FREE

Abstract

The StrikeX Wallet will be very similar to Metamask, Phantom, and Trust Wallet; however, it will also have a lot of additional features that differentiate us from them:

1. Portfolio analytics (P/L) & Charting

2. Easy-to-use Fiat-On & Off-Ramp Services

3. Access to the entire StrikeX Ecosystem: Wallet, DEX, Regulated 24/7 Trading Platform, Stock Token Bridge, and more.

4. Multi-chain compatible storage

5. Cross-chain swaps between BNB, BTC, ETH, & SOL at launch. Important to note, we will continually integrate blockchains onto our wallet post-launch.

Motivation

Essentially, by being listed on our wallet, SushiSwap Users will not have to manually type in SushiSwap’s information in order to purchase, hold, or sell $SUSHI. In other words, they will not have to enter SushiSwap’s contract address, name, symbol, and decimals. Another advantage is that SushiSwap’s logo will appear in an investor’s wallet.

Specification

If you would like to see how the alpha build of the wallet looks, then please check out Kishan Vadgama’s, StrikeX’s CCO, StrikeX Wallet Walkthrough on Youtube:

Important to note, since the release of this video, we have made significant improvements in terms of our wallet’s User Interface; also, we have added a couple of innovative features before it goes live on both the Apple and Google App Stores!

For

List $Sushi on StrikeX wallet

Against

Do not list $Sushi on StrikeX wallet

Poll

• $Sushi should list on StrikeX upcoming wallet

• $Sushi should NOT list on StrikeX upcoming wallet

0 voters

2 Likes

Off-Ramp sounds cool. Who will be providing it?

2 Likes

I absolutely hate Metamask and Trust Wallet! just checked out your Twitter page and youtube … lots of interesting things going on I see … wallet demo looks class

2 Likes

Like you, I am not a huge fan of MM and/or TW. With that being said, I am open to exploring new options such as the StrikeX wallet. It seems to fill in a lot of gaps in the existing crypto wallet market. Hopefully, they will integrate more blockchains like Cardano after it launches. If that is the case, then I think they would make a nice addition to the SushiSwap Ecosystem and supported wallets. You have got my vote and interest StrikeX. Touché.

1 Like

Off ramp suppliers are Banxa, transak and Ramp. Most countries are supported and many are being added often.

1 Like

Other blockchains will be added frequently as requested by the users and what is popular at the time. There is no limit on this.

2 Likes