First of all, I have to say i follow since the beginning SushiSwap’s adventure, and I’m really happy for what happened and how Sushi ecosystem is growing.
I would like to ask you something : is it possible to create an API or a contract, who use SushiSwap, to swap directly one coin against one coin, without MetaMask / WalletConnect …
I explain : I think the future of DeX is to be able to be use by a children without any knowledge, any tools and anywhere .
One example is :
- Step 1 : Go to the website
- Step 2 : The user select coins ( ex : ETH/SUSHI )
- Step 3 : The website ask the API, and this API return a fixed rates with an ETH address
- Step 4 : The user send to this address directly from his wallet ( Ledger / Trust Wallet … )
- Step 5 : The API ( or another contract ) verify the payment, and send coins to the sender
To finish, something like Changelly / Simpleswap but with Sushiswap !