Staking Sushi using Coinbase Wallet

I have been trying to stake my Sushi coins by connecting to my Coinbase Wallet but once I get to the staking page I am unable to stake my coins. Is there something going on with the Coinbase Wallet connect? Thanks for the help:)

2 Likes

I have the same issue. My Coinbase Wallet is connected and shows the ETH available, but nothing shows up for the Sushi in the account.

Anybody have any ideas?

1 Like

Interesting. In my case if I go to my Sushibar I see my coins but when I click on “Approve Staking” it won’t stake. Are you having that problem?

2 Likes

I am having this issue too… for the past several days…

for sushi staking, maybe try use metamask or https://lite.sushiswap.fi/#/staking

Last week Sushi swap did have a notice that they were dealing with issues concerning the Coinbase Wallet but that has since been taken down. In any event, if I am eventually able to stake my coins I’ll be sure to let you know. Hope you are well.

Hey Craig. I created a Metamask acct and sent my Sushi coins there and had no problem staking. Let me know if you have any questions.

And thanks Ariel for the advice!

I would prefer not to create a separate account. Is there any update on when this might be fixed? I can see my Sushi coins in my Coinbase wallet, but when I click approve staking, nothing happens. I have been trying for two weeks!

1 Like

I was never able to get an answer about why I couldn’t stake from my Coinbase Wallet so I switched over to Metamask. It was not difficult to set that up, if you are eventually willing to make the switch.

1 Like

I’m having this same issue, I tried staking through SushiSwap Interface, approved the transaction, and received a completed transaction detail on Etherscan. But, my Sushiswap did not stake, and does not show up in SushiBar. They did take my ETH gas fee though, that’s definitely gone.

Anyone know what’s going on with this yet?

1 Like

Welcome, yea possible you just confirmed future transactions. That costs gas but only happens once. You could share the transaction hash and I can look, thou I understand if you’d rather not.
Otherwise go though the transaction yourself in a block explorer, and see if you can work out exactly what happens all the info will be there.

Hi, it’s a coinbase wallet issue. If you import the wallet into metamask, it should work.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me this morning! How idiotic!

1 Like

Is there hope that Sushi will be added back to the Coinbase wallet?

1 Like

Btw guys, for people who are suffering with the coinbase wallet, looks like unlike their mobile app, the PC browser extension that can be tied to the phone app works, check it out.

1 Like

cold wallets are always a best option.

2 Likes