I’m brand new on this forum but a large sushi holder since october.
I’m desperate like many others that you aren’t making any advancement in the UI/UX.
It’s why I’m proposing you : don’t hire new designers, I saw many of them with new proposals, until your version has been fixed.
Have you even trying your product ?! Have you even trying on mobile version ?!
Do you think it’s professional to put online an ugly version who doesn’t work at all and who are not fit for new users?
It’s a shame, a small summary :
- News on sushiswap.fi , nothing happen after clicking
- Search button, nothing happen
- More button, nothing happen
- After selecting the pair SUSHI-ETH, nothing happen after clicking on SUSHI/ETH, and it’s too close of 1W
- The content of the page overflows on the right on each page
- Nothing is explained for beginners, even if he is in this space since few years, how can he know what is allocPoint ? What Onsen means? How can he know if he starts staking, he has to wait 6 month to have 100% of theses rewards?
- Top Movers and Top Earners, why are you using a big white block with nothing in background ? You lose place.
- In general, the mobile version and the desktop version is really ugly.
It’s my true opinion, shared by a majority of #CT .
My proposal is simple : Don’t hire new designers, if they really did this work, it’s a bad work, and no one feel really confident using sushiswap.fi.
I know, you will be against me, it’s your forum, and you are a team.
But please, go outside and talk on twitter with users, and don’t stay on your forum or you discord. Take a poll on Twitter.
The majority who love this UI are, sorry to say, sushi groupies. It’s time to ask professional and new users… if you want to go mainstream.
I pray you will improve sushiswap .fi .
Please, don’t kill Bentobox with a bad UI.