Wallet connect feature with Bitkeep crypto wallet

Summary
TL;DR:
Allow Bitkeep to integrate on the DEx and potentially cross market to open up millions of users to sushi swap

Abstract
BitKeep has one of the largest communities in Asia. We have 5,000,000+ Registered users, 45,000+ Tokens in assets, 40+Public Chains integrated, 10,000+ Dapps, supporting 6 Languages while covering 200+ Countries.

Sushiswap already has several wallet connects for the DEx, but also connecting with Bitkeep will open them up to millions of more users.

Specification;
Post approvals, we can provide the necessary dev time to implement the wallet connect feature by pulling a request on GitHub.

BitKeep is one of the most comprehensive decentralised multi-chain wallets. combining the DeFi wallet with high quality filters, Bitswap, DApp store, and the multi chain aggregated NFT market.

Later after our wallet integration we can also discuss cross marketing + access to our launchpad platform

BitKeep can also provide

1. Token + DApp Listing
  2. DApp display on BitKeep DApp Home page
  3. BitKeep provides press release support for joint announcements
  4. Push PR through our marketing avenues
  5. AMA in our huge Telegram communities

For

Bitkeep can support this integration at no cost to the Sushi Community. Increasing their user base

Against

May take a little team dev time for the merge

Learn more about bitkeep here:

https://twitter.com/bitkeepos?s=21

Socials - @BitKeep | Linktree

Poll - Should Sushiswap implement the recommended wallet connect?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Bitkeep is one of the best wallets in asia , i am using it myself and i definately missed it on sushiswap, great news

1 Like

I love Bitkeep Wallet.

Great wallet! It’s also support NFT transaction

Hope I can see bitkeep on Sushi dex

Bitkeep is the best wallet I have come across

Bitkeep is one of the best wallets in asia , i am using it myself and i definately missed it on sushiswap, great news

This is the first time (everyone) has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

Welcome all you newbies.

Perhaps the team can provide some statistics on what userbase this could open up for Sushi and what the lift would be to get it operational?